New Yahoo Mobile SDK release helps you grow your mobile app business
We’re pleased to announce the release of the Yahoo Mobile SDK 1.0 to support app publishers in growing their mobile app businesses. Learn more here!
We’re pleased to announce the release of the Yahoo Mobile SDK 1.1 to support app publishers in growing their mobile app businesses. This lightweight SDK bundles in-app monetization and behavioral analytics to help app publishers uncover usage trends and monetize audiences.
Formerly known as the Verizon Ads SDK, we recommend all app publishers using past versions upgrade to the Yahoo Mobile SDK as soon as possible.
Key benefits of upgrading to Yahoo Mobile SDK include:
- Better monetization and analytics: Streamline user engagement, retention and monetization efforts into one lightweight SDK.
- Simplified operational controls for publishers: A publisher can now set privacy settings (GDPR, COPPA, ATT, etc.) in one place rather than in multiple locations. In addition, integration is easier due to a single Podspec that installs all required components in a single step.
- More powerful ads SDK: Yahoo Mobile SDK is an ads monetization SDK that enables app developers and mobile-first publishers to leverage all Yahoo first- and third-party demand across all video, display and native via the Yahoo SSP.
- Measurement of choice: Besides IAB certification, the Yahoo Mobile SDK is certified by all four measurement vendors: Moat, IAS, DoubleVerify, and Comscore. These certifications enable any demand partner to use their third-party vendor of choice to confidently measure and access mobile app ad inventory available via the Yahoo Mobile SDK.
- Improved adapter connections with mediation partners: Updated adaptor connections with mediation partners provide a seamless experience for publishers and app developers that want to leverage Yahoo demand. Current integrations: AdMob, AppLovin, Fyber and ironSource.
Visit our documentation pages for step-by-step upgrade instructions and connect with your account manager if you have questions. Not a current customer, but want to monetize your mobile app inventory? Contact us today.
Ready to Start?
Hey, So Are We.
Our sales team can help you truly connect to audiences with unified solutions scaled for growth.Get in Touch