Verizon Media DSP Masterclass
Verizon Media Ad Platform proudly presents DSP Masterclass webinar series in June with four 1-hour webinar classes on every Wednesday starting at 2:30pm. This is a unique opportunity for marketers, agency practitioners and everyone who are interested in equipping yourselves with programmatic advertising knowledge, DSP, buying options and the jargons. You will also be introduced to the Verizon Media DSP Certification Program.
Dates: Jun 3, 10, 17, 24 (Every Wednesday)
Time: 2:30 - 3:30pm
Medium: Webex (webinar link will be emailed to registrants prior to the event)
Language: Presentation in Cantonese with English slides
Syllabus & Schedule:
• Jun 3 - Introduction of DSP | What premium inventories are available? Display/ Video / DOOH
• Jun 10 - Get your campaign ready for Post-Covid19 retaliatory consumption
- Guest lecturer: Kelly Wan, OMGP - Data usage in the campaigns
• Jun 17 - Plan ahead on DSP | How does first-price auction work?
• Jun 24 - Grasp eyeballs with advanced creative formats
- Guest lecturer: Helen Cheung, Publicis Media - Successful case sharing
For more details, please visit Verizon Media Masterclass Archive Site.